Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day Miles

Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful mothers out there!

I love being a mom, and Liam is my best little buddy.

I mean, how could you not love this face :)


And then there's my mom, who is absolutely the bestest ever! Love you mom! 

Mint Juleps, and a Lily...I would be the odd man out ;)
This pic is from the 2014 Kentucky Derby at Churchill Downs last Saturday.


Not much going on here today, but I did get some miles in. Some solitude was exactly what I needed.

I intended on getting in 4 miles, but I quit at 3.5. It was warmer and more humid than I'm used to, plus I haven't been getting enough sleep. Oh well, some runs are good; some runs are bad.

I took some pictures this morning, simply so I could stop running for a minute.



It was a nice peaceful run, I just wasn't feeling it today. 

How are you spending your Mother's Day? I ran, and then made a big breakfast of strawberry banana pancakes, eggs, and fresh fruit. No pictures because I was way too rungry to waste any time on anything but eating. Afterwards, I spent the day cleaning. I know that sounds odd, but there's nothing that makes me happier than a clean house.

Hope you're all having a great weekend and Mother's Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment