Thursday, June 27, 2013

Iced Coffee and Chocolate Milk

I'm not sure where I'd be without my coffee. Probably wandering around in some kind of brain fog or still in bed, skipping all early morning workouts. Coffee makes my world go round! With all the heat and humidity, I prefer it to be iced. It's so refreshing!

This morning I set out to do 3 easy miles. (Post-run chocolate milk has been my motivation for completing my scheduled runs! Lol) It felt great this morning although I really hate running in my glasses. I ran out of contacts last week and surprise my prescription has expired. Fail! So I've got to remember to set up an appointment with my doctor. 

One week from today is the Bluegrass 10k! I can't wait. I'm debating on wether or not I want to tack on a few miles beforehand since I'm scheduled to do 9 on Saturday anyway. Decisions, decisions. Oh well, we shall see!

Now it's time for work. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment