Sunday, June 30, 2013

Sunday: Family Fun and Yoga

Sunday was really just a lazy day. I had family in town visiting from Wisconsin. We ate an early lunch at Cheddar's Casual Cafe. I love that place! Great food and reasonable prices! 

After lunch I went shopping for new running shoes! I have my heart set on some new Mizuno Wave Rider 16s. They fit perfectly and I love the colors too! I hope I'll be training in them soon.

I did manage to fit in some yoga this afternoon, while my son took a nap. I always feel like I have to do something everyday, even if it's just stretching and using my foam roller.

This weekend went by so fast. Early morning run and then it's off to work again. 

"Early to bed, early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise" -Benjamin Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment