Thursday, March 20, 2014

First Day of Spring, International Happiness Day, and a Birthday!

Its here! It's finally here! The First Day of Spring! This winter weather has been driving me crazy. I love running outside, but with all the ice and snow I just couldn't bring myself to get outside. Ok enough of that. Spring is officially here and I am so excited!! Today is also International Happiness Day, whatever that means. I guess it just means it's a good day to be happy. And I'm happy because someone special is having a birthday today...ME!


I started this special day with a run of course! The best present to myself that I could think of.


The schedule called for 5 miles, but I didn't have enough time. I ended up running 3.4 miles to celebrate my 34th birthday.

 
I ended up having Chinese food for dinner. Yummy! And this little guy was my dinner date!





Liam says, "Happy Birthday mommy! That means I love you!". Awe, he just melts my heart!

Since it's almost bed time, we are watching one of out new favorite movies. Frozen! I love this movie!







Great day! Oh, and the Badgers won in their first game of the NCAA tournament! When you say Wisconsin, you've said it all!







You've said it all!

What are you happy for today?



No comments:

Post a Comment