Sunday, February 2, 2014

February Goals and Six More Weeks of Winter!

Happy Groundhog Day! So I guess Punxatawney Phil saw his shadow. Apparently we are in for six more weeks of winter. If he's right, I'm really happy I signed up at Planet Fitness.


I got so excited about my news yesterday about being a Pace Team leader for Run the Bluegrass, I forgot that it was a new month and time to reevaluate my goals! I'm really happy with how January went. I completed almost all of my planned workouts, with only a slight setback after being in the car accident.


For February, I plan on continuing right where I left off in January. So this list of goals will be short.

1. Stick to my training plan
2. Add in more speedwork
3. Continue strength training 
4. Stay hydrated
5. Keep logging food and eating healthy







AND it's Super Bowl Sunday too! I'd like to see the Seahawks win (gotta love Russel Wilson), but I've got a feeling in the end the Broncos will be the champs.

Who do you think will win?

Do you watch the Super Bowl because you like football or because you like the ads? I like both.

I found this game day workout from one of my favorite bloggers, Cori at Olive to Run.


Maybe I'll try it out...or maybe I'll just eat some food instead. We'll see how it goes.


Hope everyone has a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment