Saturday, November 9, 2013

Running Up Hill Into the Wind

Happy Saturday! What a beautiful fall day! My parents are in town visiting this weekend and getting in a little deer hunting. Yay for venison sausage!

I slept in a little bit this morning, then headed out for my run. I was planning on 4-6 miles today, depending on how I felt. Well, once I got going, I felt pretty good, but it was really windy! The first half of the run was ok since the wind was at my back and I was running downhill most of the way. But then I had to turn around and come back. I was lucky enough to run uphill into the wind...I was ready to quit at 3 miles and walk the rest of the way home. I toughed it out to 4 miles and called it a day. I'm glad I got a run in, but it was challenging today.


Running in the morning always makes me more productive throughout the day.
I spent the morning cleaning and even shampooed the carpets! Smells so fresh and clean! Yay

I love anything pumpkin and I've been dying to make some pumpkin bread. Since I had some time, I got to make some! Yum yum yum yum yum


What a great day, I got in a run, spent some time cleaning, baked my pumpkin bread, and Wisconsin beat BYU! Go Badgers!
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment