Sunday, November 3, 2013

Sunday Runday and Daylight Savings

It's been three weeks since the Chicago Marathon. It's hard to believe so much time has passed and it's already November 3rd! Today also happens to be the New York City Marathon. Following the coverage kind of has me wanting to run another full. But don't worry, if I do, it won't be anytime soon!
Anyway, I finally feel like I'm fully recovered from the 18 weeks of training and running 26.2. Since I've been feeling so good, I've had the bug to run just about every day. Extra bonus for Daylight Savings and getting an extra hour of sleep this morning!

I set out to run 4, but I drank way too much coffee this morning and had to head back to the house sooner than I planned.


I made it to 3 miles on this beautiful Sunday morning! I love this weather and the changing colors of the leaves!

Post run breakfast. I guess I really like pumpkin. Yum yum yum!

I figured today was a good day to add in some yoga today too.

Now to catch up on some Breaking Bad.
Enjoy your Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment