Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Weigh in Wednesday-Week 2

Getting back into keeping a food journal was tough at first, but I know it's the only way to keep myself accountable. It is getting easier and now I'm kind of excited to see my progress. 

So here it is, down .4 pounds. Not as much as the week before, but at least I'm headed in the right direction!
After two weeks of keeping a food journal and sticking to my scheduled workouts I'm down almost 2 pounds! Yay!

I celebrated by running 2 miles!

The rest of this week is going to be tough. I'll be visiting my family, and that means going out to eat. It's a lot easier to eat properly when you eat at home! I'll definitely give it my best shot though. I like seeing the numbers on the scale go down! Better. Faster. Stronger.

Happy hump day!

No comments:

Post a Comment