Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Weigh in Wednesday-Week 4 and Run of the 'Mill

Well, I've finally caved. With the arctic air blasting the country and messing with my training, I've signed up at Planet Fitness.

I'm not big on treadmills, but this is the best solution for me. Some people run in below zero temps, I don't. I'd like to keep my toes and the threat of frostbite is very real.
With that being said, what I really like about PF is that everything is purple, my favorite color! Actually, I like it because it has everything I need, LOTS of treadmills, a locker room, and private showers. Plus the price is easy to take, at $10/mo with no contract. They have other plans that have different amenities, like massage chairs, but that comes with a contract and once it gets nice outside again, I'll probably ditch the gym.

I signed up on Sunday and got in my long run of 5 miles. I was back there again Tuesday morning for a 3.5 mile tempo run. I figured I may as well use the treadmill to my advantage and get in some speed workouts. Since the weather is not cooperating with me, I think I'll be hitting the gym again in the morning.

Oh yeah, that reminds me. What is today? It's hump day Weigh In Wednesday.


Woo hoo! I'm back on track! I know it's just a number, but I can't tell you how happy I am to see it going down!

Have a good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment