Friday, July 5, 2013

Carbs, it's What's for Dinner!

Today is a rest/recovery day because of the 10k yesterday. I have 9 miles in the morning and I want to feel awesome while completing my run, so carbs are on the menu for tonight. Pasta seems to work really well for me the night before a long run, so I'm going to eat everything in sight stick with it. I like to keep it simple.


Trying this out tonight too. Probably not the healthiest, but I've been craving frozen yogurt for days! It says that there is 4 servings in this container. Lol, that's funny.

It's been raining all day today. Hope it quits by the morning! I'm not a fan of running in the rain, but you've got to be prepared to race in all conditions.

Check out these tips for running in the rain!

Spring Rain Running
Cold/Rain Running tips

2 comments:

  1. A) I like to see your dublin mug put to good use!
    B) That entire fro yo looks like 1/4 of a serving to me
    c) So proud of you

    ReplyDelete