Sunday, July 7, 2013

Sunday at The Banks on the Riverfront

Sunday Funday! My best friend Beth, from Wisconsin, was visiting Cincinnati this weekend. I met her and her family at The Banks on the Riverfront overlooking the Ohio River. The weather forecast called for storms, but it turned into a beautiful sunny day!

We ate lunch at Mahogany's. They have a Soul Food type of menu.

Liam and I had grilled chicken, yams, baked macaroni, and a cornbread muffin. Delicious!


Liam had fun splashing in the water!

Froyo! Yum!

After all the fun in the sun, we had to get a beer and sit in the "beer garden"! Beth and I are self-proclaimed beer snobs. Trying new beers is the best!

Thought this was cool! The Lager House was built on top of where the old Riverfront Stadium was.

I tried the Over-the-Rhine Ale. It was good!

Finishing up the rest of my weekend at home, getting ready for the week ahead! I'd really like a 3 day weekend. Is that too much to ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment