Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Tuesday Trials

I absolutely needed a push out the door this morning. I hit snooze on my alarm and immediately fell back asleep. I had 3 miles on the schedule and I just didn't feel like it, but I got up anyway and got dressed to run. Don't get me wrong, I procrastinated as long as possible before heading out the door. But hey, this marathon isn't going to run itself, so I've got no choice. I wanted to quit the whole way, but I made it and now I feel great! My motivation this morning was the fact that I already registered and paid for the race entry, reserved a hotel room, and invited all my friends and family. Quitting is not an option.

 
 I really enjoyed this post from skinnychickblog.com. She talks about having the desire and motivation to run.

No comments:

Post a Comment