Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Mindless Eating

 
The last two days I feel like I've just been eating everything in sight. Some of it good, some of it bad. It's only been a week since I set my July goals and I've already been slacking on the whole eating healthy thing. Time to start over and keep track! Today I'm going to keep a photo journal of everything I'm eating. Maybe that will help.

Pre-run: Half of an energy bar: 122 calories

Breakfast: 2 eggs, 1 waffle, Real Maple Syrup-320 calories
On a side note, the maple syrup was made in Wisconsin by some friends from the trees near my family's property. Delicious!

Snack: Yogurt, cereal, and crystal light

Ok, so I forgot to take a pic of my lunch. Guess I was hungry!

Lunch: Grilled chicken breast, 1/2 cornbread muffin, peanut m&ms 389 calories

Snack #2 Banana 100 Calories
 
Dinner: Grapes and 1/2 peanut butter sandwich 276

That totals 1315 Calories. I probably ate something else and I'll most likely eat again before bed.

Five miles in the morning. I'm ready for bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment