Thursday, July 11, 2013

Rest, Ice(d Coffee), and Reading

Well, I woke up early to run this morning, but I decided that another rest day might be more beneficial. I've had some pain in my left foot since Saturday and running on it probably won't make it feel better. It's so hard to take a day off, but I don't want to injure myself any further. My new Runner's World magazine arrived the other day so I'm reading about running instead of actually doing it. That counts as something, right? 
No exercise makes me anxious, so I had to do some yoga before work. Makes me feel better about taking a rest day.

This iced coffee made me feel better about life in general. I think I'm addicted, but in a good way :)


 

Icing after dinner, and hopefully I'll be ready to run in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment